Webtoon xyz is an app that allows you to read comics on your phone or tablet. It contains thousands of stories from all over the world, and you can use the app to search for specific genres or categories. You can also add stories to your favorites list so you don’t lose track of them later!
Open the app
The first thing you’ll need to do is download the app from the App Store or Google Play. Once installed, open it up and sign in with your username and password. If you don’t have an account, create one!
Sign up for an account
To read a webtoon from the app, you need to sign up for an account. To do this:
- Go to the website then tap Sign Up.
- Enter your email address and password and tap Sign Up. You also need to enter your birthday before signing up; if you don’t know it, just make one up!
- If you don’t have an email address or Facebook account yet, use your phone number as an alternative method of signing up (we will send you a verification code via text message).
Search for a story
To find a specific story, you have the following options:
- Search by genre or category. Click on the “Browse” button on the top right-hand side of your screen, and then select “Genre & Category.” You should see a list of available categories and subcategories that are organized by type of story (e.g., romance, family, historical). Click on any one to see what stories fall into that category.
- Search for a specific story from an author’s page. Go back to where you were before and click on “Find new stories by authors you know” in order to view a list of authors whose work you may enjoy reading based on their previous titles or genres they write in. Find one that interests you, click through their profile page (if applicable), then click on “Newest Comics” at the bottom of their comic library page in order to see what new comics they’ve done recently—and maybe get hooked!
- Search by title/description keywords or phrases used as tags within each panel box in which text appears throughout each comic strip (more specifically during moments when conversations occur between characters)
Browse the library by genre or category
The next step is to browse the library by genre or category. You can do so by selecting a genre or category from the drop-down menu on the top right corner of your screen.
The genres include: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama and Romance (which also includes Genderbent stories), Fantasy & Sci-Fi, Historical Fiction, Horror/Dark Fantasy/Gothic Literature (this one’s for all you Edgar Allan Poe fans out there), Mystery/Crime Thriller, Psychological Thriller & Suspense Novels and Supernatural Stories.
If you want to explore something more specific than just reading about superheroes fighting bad guys or girls fighting dragons (because who wouldn’t?), there are also subcategories that include: Fantasy & Sci-Fi by Type (Superheroes vs Villains; Space Opera; Time Travelers; Sword & Sorcery), Historical Fiction by Era (Ancient Civilizations; Renaissance Period in Europe 1400-1700 A.D.; Age of Exploration 1400-1800 A.D.), Mystery/Crime Thriller by Setting (Abandoned Buildings; Cemeteries – think Edgar Allan Poe here! 😉 ), Psychological Thrillers & Suspense Novels with Spooky Settings including Haunted Houses & Creepy Ghosts etc., Supernatural Stories which include Ghosts – either friendly ones like Casper or not so much…
Add stories to your favorites
- Tap the star icon on the top right of your screen to add a story to your favorites list.
- When you’re ready to browse your favorites, tap the star icon at the bottom of your screen and select Favorites from the menu that pops up. You can also search for stories by tapping on ‘Favorites’ in this menu and entering keywords into the search bar above it!
That’s how you read webtoons on Webtoon xyz
Now that you know how to read webtoons on Webtoon xyz, let’s walk through the process.
To get started, open up your browser and head to [Webtoon xyz](https://webtoon.xyz). Once you’re on this page, click the button labeled “Sign Up.” On the next screen, enter in some basic information (name and email address) and click “Create Account.”
I hope this tutorial helped you get started with Webtoon xyz. They have a great selection of stories and comics to read, so I recommend checking them out if you haven’t already!