Instant approval credit cards are a practical way to make purchases, settle debt, and make travel plans. Numerous credit cards additionally provide cash back, points, or miles for your purchases, which can help you save money. An excellent credit score can be established and built with the aid of a credit card.
It’s normal to be anxious when applying for instant approval credit cards. A credit card application may not be life or death, but there is always the frustrating possibility that it will be denied. It can be especially stressful if you’re applying for your first credit card or have recently had one denied. Although you cannot guarantee success, you can greatly increase your chances.
Here’s a Step-by-Step Guide to Getting a Credit Card Approved
Eligibility for Credit Card Conditions For Obtaining a Credit Card in India
- The candidate must be at least eighteen
- The candidate must have a regular source of income
- The applicant must be either salaried or self-employed.
Documents Needed to Apply for a Credit Card
The documents you must submit with your application will vary depending on the bank. However, the following are some of the basic documents you will need to submit for an RBL credit card:
- Application form completed
- Passport size photograph
- Identity verification (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Evidence of residency (utility bills, Driving Licence, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
- Latest pay stubs
- Bank statements on Form 16
If You are Self-Employed, You Must Submit:
- Proof of income
- Accounts statement
- Evidence of business
This article guides how to choose the instant approval credit cards, submit an application for an RBL credit card, and raise your chances of getting approved.
- You Must Pay Your Bills on Time
Paying your bills on time every month builds your credit history and can improve your credit score. This includes credit cards, student loans, mortgages, rent, and utility payments. Consider setting up automatic payments, at the very least for the minimum payment due each month, to avoid missing a payment and incurring late-payment penalties.
- Keep an Eye on Your Credit Utilization
Lenders consider your credit utilization rate, which is the total amount of credit you are using in comparison to the total amount of credit available to you. Maintaining a total credit utilization rate of less than 30% can help your credit score.
- Start Building Credit as Soon as Possible
Applicants with a longer credit history are more likely to be approved. Begin building credit as soon as possible (but not too soon), and be cautious when closing other cards, especially if you’ve had them for a long time. If you have several open accounts in good standing, your credit score will rise.
- Pay Off Your Debts
If you have debt, particularly credit card debt, try to pay it off before applying for another instant approval credit card. While debt isn’t a deal breaker, a significant amount can make credit card companies reconsider approving your application.
They are Particularly Interested in Two Factors:
- Credit Utilization Percentage: The percentage of your total credit that you are utilizing. It is calculated every month by dividing your credit card balances by your credit limit. Because it is updated monthly, you could improve your credit score quickly by paying off high credit card balances.
- Dti (Debt-To-Income) Ratio: Divide your monthly debt payments by your monthly income. It is an important consideration when applying for a mortgage, but it can also have an impact on credit card applications. If your DTI ratio is too high, it may indicate that you will have difficulty paying another credit card bill.
Increase Your Chances of Getting a Credit Card
If you were denied an instant approval credit card or want to improve your chances of approval, you should begin by reviewing your credit report. Work on any negative marks, such as late payments or accounts in collections, as soon as possible. Use AutoPay to ensure that your credit cards are paid on time every month.
Consider becoming an authorized user on a responsible friend’s or family member’s credit card if you have no credit history. This can help you build credit quickly so you can apply for your card. Be cautious about who you choose to collaborate with. Their credit activity could both help and hurt your credit score.
Instant approval credit cards provide a wide range of financial options. They can be useful when dealing with cash shortages. They offer reward points for each transaction and are loaded with features. Although most credit card companies require proof of income, you can still apply for a credit card by demonstrating other modes of repayment, such as obtaining a credit card against fixed deposits, mutual funds, bank accounts, and so on.
Once you have an RBL credit card you can use it to track your spending, participate in rewards programs, and even take advantage of 0% APR offers to fund a large purchase. If you take the necessary precautions, they can also assist you in building credit.